Eureden, a mutual project
Driven by cooperative values, the Union of the
two Groups aims to become a
leading player in cooperative agribusiness thanks to:
• The development of farms in Brittany in a context of agricultural transformation;
• The commitment of its members and the creation of value within promising agri-food supply chains;
• Consumer access to food products that are healthy and adapted to all kinds of lifestyles;
• The position of its innovations, brands and supply chains on an international scale.
With strong roots in Brittany, the Union of the two Groups has set its sights on becoming the leading player in cooperative agribusiness, rooted in the region yet with an international influence.
For the benefit of its members, this Union intends to develop competitive farming and agri-food supply chains that are innovative, connected, sustainable and able to create real value, meeting the needs of consumers and the company.
The objective: to increase turnover from €3 billion to €5 billion, based on:
• Growth in our long-standing business lines (agriculture, agribusiness and distribution);
• Diversification (e.g. alternative production methods, digital agriculture);
• Development of multi-channel systems (e.g. distance selling, local networks, e-commerce);
• Development on an international scale;
• Development of brands in France and abroad;
• External growth.
For a real pursuit of creation and distribution of value.
The Eureden project: key figures
An innovation-driven project for member farmers and consumers
This project demonstrates our ability to reinvent ourselves, as producers, for the benefit of consumers. The convergence of views greatly informed our reflection prior to launching this joint 50-50 project, which we seek to develop for farmers and for Brittany.
The size of this project will enable us to implement new growth strategies, both locally and internationally, and establish new ways of communicating with our customers.